We hope this correspondence finds you all safe and in good health.
Please know that as always we are and will be taking the necessary measures to clean and sanitize ALL aspects of the facility, equipment and instruments. As well, we will be wearing proper PPE to protect you and ourselves.
As we open the office we will be accepting patients with the following protocols in place:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have also implemented air scrubbers with HEP13 filters used in clean rooms and infectious wards to sterilize the air and remove all viruses.
- All patients entering the office must wear a mask or facial covering until they are seated in the treatment room.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
Exercising the necessary precautions will help keep us all safe. Thank you from all of us here at the offices of Dr. Aflatooni.
Where can I find more information about Covid-19 in relation to the dental field?
Link to ADA COVID updates: https://success.ada.org/en/practice-management/patients/infectious-diseases-2019-novel-coronavirus?utm_source=adaorg&utm_medium=globalheader&utm_content=coronavirus&utm_campaign=covid-19
Link to CDC COVID updates: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
Link to OSHA COVID updates: https://www.osha.gov/SLTC/covid-19/